Take a trip to Armenia, the country of the oldest temples. You will see pagan temple Mihra (Mitra) built in honor of the God of Sun; visit a monastery of Gegard included in the UNESCO World Heritage List; enjoy a grand view of the Etchmiadzin Cathedral. During the Armenia tour you will also see the monastery of Hor Virap with a wonderful view of the Mount Ararat – the most famous symbol of this country.
* The site is presently under renovation works.
|Yerevan - 3 nights|
Ani Plaza, Imperial Palace
- All transfers 1-2 pax by sedan; 3-6 pax by van; 7-15 pax by mini bus;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with local guide;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary.
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Visa support and consular fees for tourist visa;
- Personal travel insurance.