7th International universal exhibition "World of childhood 2013"
Official site: www.expo.am
About the exhibition:
These specialized and general exhibitions, organized by LOGOS Expo Center, differ from a number of exhibition events held in Armenia and over years they acquire more importance and value.
The main aim of this exhibition is to stimulate the development of the market of the children's products and services, promote the saturation of the Armenian market with a new range of children’s products, as well as the production and sales of domestic innovations, including environmentally safe products, establish direct relations among the interested parties in this sphere, form wholesale orders and attract foreign investments.
The exhibition will enable an Armenian consumer to get acquainted with children’s products of the Armenian and foreign companies, as well as with the activities of the organizations involved in children’s education and applying the latest methods of children leisure-time.
This exhibition is an important event for both economic and cultural life of Yerevan, since as a part of the exhibition, various contests and performances will be organized which, indeed, will contribute to multi-sided development of the rising generation.
- To find new markets for Armenian products
- To encourage foreign investments to Armenian economy
- To demonstrate the economical potential of Armenia to the world
- To invite new business partners for cooperation.
Goods for children:
- Clothes, footwear, linen, accessories for children and teenagers
- Furniture for houses, kindergartens, educational institutions
- Toys, construction kits, amusement arcades
- Office supplies and school supplies
- Exercise machines, bicycles, sledges, perambulators, accessories
- Hygienic and cosmetic products for children
- Maternity goods
- Baby food
- Food for pregnant women and nursing mothers
- Dry breakfast cereals, juices, yogurts, sweets, ice-cream etc.
Medicine for children
Training and education of children:
- Developing and training techniques and games
- Studios, centers
- Manuals, books
- Training computer software, electronic games
- Video, audio cassettes
Financial services to children
Children's rest and tourism