3-day tour to Arslanbob ("The King of Forests" in Kyrgyz language), that already for many years has been a forest zone protected by the state. The vast tracts of woodland with nut and fruit trees in the valley of the River Arslanbob are the largest of their kind in the world, measuring over 600,000 hectares.
Day 1: Osh - Arslanbob
At 12.00, meet your guide and driver at the guest house in Osh. Start driving to Arslanbob (200 km, 3-4 hours). Arrival in Arslanbob in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight in a home stay.
Day 2: Arslanbob
Free day in Arslanbob. Not far from the village there is a large, sacred, revered wild walnut forest and the biggest fruit-walnut forest in the world. Hiking to the waterfall and panorama. Arslanbob's scenic beauty and pleasant climate, as well as two impressive waterfalls, attract tourists, pilgrims and other visitors during the spring and summer months. Picnic for lunch. Dinner and overnight in home stay.
Meals: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Day 3: Arslanbob - Osh
After breakfast transfer back to Osh. End of the tour.
Home stay (B&B), Uzbek family
- Twin accommodation;
- Meals – as stated (pls. see above);
- Transportation throughout the whole trip;
- English speaking guide;
- Sightseeing tour program in all cities according to the program, including entrance fees to sights, museums. Camera/video fees are not included and paid separately.
Price does not include:
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- Visa support;
- International airfares;
- Alcohol drinks;
- Accommodation in other services in Osh;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.