Treat yourself to the extension tour to Son-Kul Lake, one of the highest lakes in Kyrgyzstan (2030 m above sea level). It’s a place where you can experience a nomadic life. You will have a chance to ride a horse, see edelweiss flowers, camels, yaks, golden eagles, and to see how local women make Kyrgyz national drink – Kymyz (mare’s milk).
Day 1: Bishkek (or Tamga)* – Son Kul
In the morning transfer to Son-Kul. This is a remote mountain lake situated on a treeless, high mountain plateau (3016 m) where shepherds bring the livestock in the summertime, establish a camp where they will live – setting up their yurts. In this magnificent place you can see hundreds of herds and a lot of different yurts. Dinner and overnight in the yurt camp.
Day 2: Son Kul - Bishkek
After breakfast start driving back to Bishkek. Arrival in Bishkek in the afternoon. Transfer to a guest house. Free time.
Day 3: Bishkek -Airport
Transfer to the airport (30 km). End of the tour.
|Bishkek||Guest House (**+)|
|Son Kul||Yurts (4-6 people in 1 yurt)|
- Twin accommodation;
- Meals – Day 1 – full board; Other days – only breakfast included;
- Transportation throughout the whole trip;
- English speaking guide for city tour in Osh;
- Entrance fees to sights, museums. Camera/video fees are not included and paid separately.
Price does not include:
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- Visa support;
- Full board meals;
- International airfares;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
* The tour can be started either from the 6th day (from Tamga) or from 7th day (from Bishkek) of the scheduled tour in Kyrgyzstan.