Tour to Sary Chelek National Park, which was founded in 1959 to protect and research the pristine natural landscapes — lowland steppes and ridges with snow-capped peaks. The lake itself is situated some 1873 meters above sea level, it stretches for some 7.5 kilometers, varying in width from 350 m. The waters often appear a greenish shade of blue — and make attractive photographs. The Lake’s picturesque shores are thought by many of the local population to be the most beautiful in Kyrgyzstan. The steep slopes, (in places sheer), are covered with pine, silver fir and archa (myrtle) trees.
Day 1: Jalalabad (or Osh) – Sary Chelek
At 12.00, meet your guide and driver at a guest house in Osh or Jalalabad. Start driving to Sary Chelek (from Osh - 300 km 5-6 hours; from Jalalabad – 190 km, 3-4 hours). Arrival in Sary Chelek (Arkyt village) in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight in a home stay.
Day 2: Sary Chelek
Free day in Sary Chelek. After breakfast transfer from Arkyt village to Sary Chelek lake (15 km, 30 minutes). Picnic for lunch. Transfer back to Arkyt village. Dinner and overnight in a home stay.
Meals: Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner
Day 3: Sary Chelek – Jalalabad (or Osh)
After breakfast transfer back to Jalalabad (or Osh). End of the tour.
Home stay (B&B), Uzbek family
- Twin accommodation;
- Meals – as stated (pls. see above);
- Transportation throughout the whole trip;
- English speaking guide;
- Sightseeing tour program in all cities according to the program, including entrance fees to sights, museums. Camera/video fees are not included and paid separately.
Price does not include:
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- Visa support;
- International airfares;
- Alcohol drinks;
- Accommodation in other services in Osh;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.