Kyrgyzstan is one of the most mountainous countries in Central Asian; abundance of mountains and lakes make it very touristy as in summer, so in winter.
We offer you to pack a suitcase to visit Kyrgyzstan in winter, when the Tien Shan Mountain from the peak to the foothill is covered with a thick layer of snow, and ski resort Karakol hosts skiers and snowboarders from all over the world. In addition, you will see the main historical and cultural attractions of the country, and will be able to enjoy winter scenery of the Lake Issyk-Kul. Book Kyrgyzstan winter tour and treat yourself to an unforgettable holiday in snowy Kyrgyzstan.
Group size: 2-10 persons
Single supplement: $115
- Twin room accommodation, including early check in on Day 1;
- Meals - as stated in the program;
- Transportation throughout the whole trip;
- English speaking guide (except for the day 5 – transfer to the airport);
- Sightseeing tour program in all cities according to the program, including entrance fees to sights, museums. Camera/video fees are not included and paid separately;
- Mineral water.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Full board;
- Visa and Visa support;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- Payment for early check in (except for the Day 1) and late check out (check in time is at 13-14.00, check out time is at 12.00);
- International airfares;
- Ski lift and equipment;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.