Kyrgyzstan is one of the most mountainous countries in Central Asian; abundance of mountains and lakes make it very touristy as in summer, so in winter.
We offer you to pack a suitcase to visit Kyrgyzstan in winter, when the Tien Shan Mountain from the peak to the foothill is covered with a thick layer of snow, and ski resort Karakol hosts skiers and snowboarders from all over the world. In addition, you will see the main historical and cultural attractions of the country, and will be able to enjoy winter scenery of the Lake Issyk-Kul. Book Kyrgyzstan winter tour and treat yourself to an unforgettable holiday in snowy Kyrgyzstan.
Group size: 2-10 persons
Single supplement: $115
Day 1: Airport “Manas” - Bishkek
Meeting at the airport and transfer to Bishkek hotel. Rest. Sightseeing tour of Bishkek. Dinner in a local café. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Bishkek – Karakol
Breakfast. Transfer to Karakol along the Northern shore of the Issyk-Kul lake, which is the second largest alpine lake in the world. En route visit Burana tower, which marks the original site of the Karakhanid town, Balasagun. Lunch in the Kyrgyz family. Continue driving to Karakol. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Skiing
Transfer to ski resort which is located in 7 km from Karakol town on the altitude of 2500m above sea level. It is a unique ski resort by its natural conditions. The highest point of skiing is 3040m. The altitude level difference is 800m, a minimum slope is 7% and maximum is 53%. You may see 5000s peaks and alpine Lake Issyk-Kul from the top. After skiing transfer back to Karakol. Dinner in Uigur family. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Karakol - Bishkek
After breakfast sightseeing tour of Karakol: Visit the wooden Russian-orthodox church, Dungan Mosque and Prezhevalskiy-Museum. Transfer to Bishkek along the Southern shore of the Issyk-Kul lake. On the way stop in Bokonbaevo where you can watch an eagle or falcon hunting show. Continue driving to Bishkek. Farewell dinner. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Bishkek - Airport
Transfer to the airport (30 km). End of services.
Tour price includes:
- Twin room accommodation, including early check in on Day 1;
- Meals - as stated in the program;
- Transportation throughout the whole trip;
- English speaking guide (except for the day 5 – transfer to the airport);
- Sightseeing tour program in all cities according to the program, including entrance fees to sights, museums. Camera/video fees are not included and paid separately;
- Mineral water.
Tour price does not include:
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Full board;
- Visa and Visa support;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- Payment for early check in (except for the Day 1) and late check out (check in time is at 13-14.00, check out time is at 12.00);
- International airfares;
- Ski lift and equipment;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.