Take a magic journey to explore the stars in the motherland of the famous astronaut Mirzo Ulugbek. Our astronomy tour will open up the Institute of the Sun, the facility that has an analogy only in France. You will also study movement of the sky objects at Tashkent Planetarium. We have spiced up the tour with Samarkand city tour and a visit to the Ulugbek’s Observatory. The Observatory is one of the most significant entities of the Middle Ages, where many inventions and scientific works were presented to the world by the great scientist.
After you will visit Planetarium to watch the sky and the planets, the meteors, black holes, comets of various sizes, the stars and twelve signs of the zodiac. In the afternoon continue sightseeing. Visit to Museum of Astronomy at Astronomical Institute. There are telescopes, octant, reflector and marine chronometer at the museum. You will have a chance to watch the sun at the Observatory. After dinner, drive back to the Observatory to enjoy the stars at night. Overnight at the hotel.
Back to the railway station at 16:30. The train departs from Samarkand at 17:00 and arrives in Tashkent at 19:10. Transfer to the hotel. End of the tour.
- Train station transfers 1-3 pax by sedan type car; other transfers 3-7 pax by van type car;
- Sightseeing tour program in each city with local guides;
- Transport to/from the train station and throughout the tour;
- Economy-class tickets for train Tashkent-Samarkand-Tashkent.
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Accommodation in Tashkent;
- Visa support for Uzbekistan tourist visa;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Travel insurance.