Group size: 1 - 16 persons
Please note that itinerary and price are subject to change due to airline and train schedule changes, currency fluctuations and other unforeseeable events.The 6-day Armenia small group tour will open up the country that was first to accept Christianity in the world and has a rich culture intertwined with the religion. You will see its evidence at the Holy Echmiadzin, beautiful monasteries of Khor Virap, Sevanavank, Hayravank, Geghard and many more. You will drive along Sevan Lake often called ‘the Jewel of Armenia’, climb the great Cascade in Yerevan, make a photo of the Mountains of Ararat, learn Roman style architecture of Garni and enjoy delicious Caucasus cuisine with like-minded people from all over the world.
For the itinerary and prices for this tour in 2019, please check here.
Participants need to be in good health, be able to walk for 4-6 hours every day at moderate speed and climb stairs and hills.
Driving distance: 15 km
Duration of sightseeing tour: 8-9 hours
Driving distance: 220 km
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
Driving distance: 50 km
Driving distance: 240 km
You will have a free afternoon to explore more of Yerevan. Here are our suggestions:
- Ararat Brandy Factory
- Matenadaran Manuscripts Museum
- History Museum
- Souvenirs market “Vernisage”
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4-5 hours
Driving distance: 80 km
- All transfers;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program in each country with local English-speaking guides;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Farewell dinner in Yerevan (day 5).
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance;
- E-visa to Armenia.
|Yerevan - 5 nights|
|Double Tree by Hilton or similar|