The four-day Azerbaijan cultural tour will introduce you to the culture and history of the Azerbaijan people, as well as the unique ancient and modern architecture of the country. The tour program is aimed to give you an opportunity to see Baku that considerably changed in the last decade and now looks like a modern European city, and then visit the Azerbaijan historical regions, which still preserve an old lifestyle.
Trip to the Mud volcanoes and Museum of rock paintings “Gobustan”
Gobustan (the territory of Gobu) is famous for its archaeological monuments. Travel 30 miles southwest of Baku along the Caspian shore to the volcanic desert, where rocks covered with drawings stand amidst chaos of stones and mountains. There are more than 4,000 rock drawings left by artists of the Neolithic period. Overnight at the hotel
- All transfers as per itinerary;
- Accommodation based on 4* hotel double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program in with English speaking guide;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary.
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Azerbaijan tourist e-visa.
|Baku - 2 nights|
|Central Park, Azcot or similar||Holiday Inn, Intourist or similar|
|Sheki - 1 night|
|Issam||Sheki Saray, Sheki Palace|