You are invited to a five-day tour to hospitable Azerbaijan. You will visit the Azerbaijan capital Baku, where ancient mosques and caravanserais coexist with modern Flame Towers, as if leaped from the pages of science fiction novels. You will see the mysterious temple of fire-worshipers on the Absheron peninsula and natural Yanar Dag eternal flame burning from ancient times and mentioned by the great traveler Marco Polo. You will also visit one of the oldest settlements of Khinalug, founded more than 5,000 years ago, and an open air museum of petroglyphs.
Overnight at the hotel.
- All transfers as per itinerary;
- Accommodation based on 4* hotel double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program in with English speaking guide;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary.
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Azerbaijan tourist e-visa.
|Baku - 4 nights|
|Central Park, Azcot or similar||Holiday Inn, Intourist or similar|