This private UNESCO World Heritage Tour in Georgia is tailor-made for you to experience the sights and way of life of two very distinct parts of Georgia. We focus on exploring the unique culture and ancient watchtowers of the mysterious Svaneti Region, and enjoying the gardens, architecture, and sea views of the historic port town of Batumi. We visit all four of Georgia’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites (Jvari Monastery, one of the historical monuments of Mtskheta; the Upper Svaneti, and Kolkheti National Park), as well as several of Georgia’s other tourist highlights, including Old Tbilisi, and the ancient rock-hewn town of Uplistsikhe.
Meet your guide to start a sightseeing tour in Tbilisi. Start at Holy Trinity Cathedral, one of the largest orthodox cathedrals in the world. Continue to Metekhi church and monument to Vakhtang Gorgasali, the legendary founder of Tbilisi. Take the cable car to Narikala Fortress to enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view of the city. Walk down to the district of Sulphur bath houses passing by the only mosque in Tbilisi. Stroll through the Sharden area full of narrow streets with cozy cafés, wine-tasting bars, and souvenir shops, and breathe in the living past. Visit Sioni Cathedral, Anchiskhati Basilica, and the clock tower of the famous Rezo Gabriadze Theatre. Cross the Bridge of Peace to Rike Park and head to the Open Air Museum of Ethnography, a miniature model of Georgia. Overnight in Tbilisi.
- Batumi Dolphinarium
- Batumi Archaeological Museum
- Ethnographic Museum “Borjgalo”
- All transfers (1-2 pax by sedan, 3-4 pax by Mercedes Vito or similar, 5-10 pax by Mercedes Sprinter passenger van), 4WD to Ushguli;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with English-speaking guide on days 1-6;
- Ticket on train Batumi-Tbilisi;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Bottled drinking water.
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Motorboat in Kolkheti National Park;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated.