This private tour is tailor-made for you to experience the sights and way of life of two very distinct parts of Georgia. We focus on exploring the unique culture and ancient watchtowers of the mysterious Svaneti Region, and enjoying the gardens, architecture, and sea views of the historic port town of Batumi. We visit two of Georgia’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites (Jvari Monastery, one of the historical monuments of Mtskheta; and the Upper Svaneti ), as well as several of Georgia’s other tourist highlights, including Old Tbilisi, Stalin’s home town of Gori, and the ancient rock-hewn town of Uplistsikhe.
- Batumi Dolphinarium
- Batumi Archaeological Museum
- Borjgalo Ethnographic Museum
- All transfers (1-2 pax by sedan, 3-4 pax by Mercedes Vito or similar, 5-10 pax by Mercedes Sprinter passenger van), 4WD to Ushguli;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfast included;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide on days 1-6;
- Ticket for Batumi-Tbilisi train;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Dinners in Mestia on Days 3-4;
- Mineral water (500ml per person per day).
- Lunches and dinners (unless specified in the itinerary);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Tbilisi - 2 nights|
|Tiflis or similar||River Side, Citrus or similar||Tiflis Palace, Ambassadori or similar|
|Kutaisi - 1 night|
|Solomon, Terrace Kutaisi, Old Town, Empire or similar||King David, Tskaltubo Plaza, Argo Boutique or similar||Best Western Kutaisi|
|Mestia - 2 nights|
|Bapsha guesthouse, Chubu, Villa Mestia or similar guesthouse||Posta, Banguriani, Sunset Terrace||Posta, Banguriani, Sunset Terrace|
|Batumi - 2 nights|
|O. Galogre, Piazza Four Colours or similar||Intourist Palace, Piazza Boutique or similar||Sheraton Batumi, Divan Suites or similar|