There are many reasons to travel to Georgia, from world-class vineyards to sunny beaches, but we particularly love Georgia for its mountains. If you’re like us, you’ll definitely enjoy this quick trip to Kazbegi, with two days of hiking. Start your trip in Tbilisi, and make several stops at famous and beautiful sights on the way to Kazbegi. Once you arrive in Kazbegi, head off on a hike up to the Gergeti Holy Trinity Church, with spectacular views of Mt Kazbegi. On the next day, head out to Khada Gorge, where our guide will help create the perfect hike for your physical fitness level and for the conditions that day. After a full day of hiking and a picnic lunch, make your way back to Tbilisi.
*In case of inappropriate weather for hiking, substitutional sightseeing will be offered.
Convenient walking shoes, raincoat, flashlight, suntan lotion, hat, and sunglasses are recommended for this tour.
|City||4* Hotels||3* Hotels||Guesthouses||Nights|
|Kazbegi||Rooms Hotel, Porta Caucasia||Oishe, Sno Hotel, Alpenhaus||Guesthouse Maili, Gogi Alibegashvili guesthouse, or similar||1|
- All transfers (1-2 pax by sedan, 3-4 pax by Mercedes Vito or similar, 5-10 pax by Mercedes Sprinter passenger van);
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Service of English speaking guide;
- Mineral water (0,5l per person per day);
- Picnic lunch on day 2.
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance.