Date: from 26-APR-18 to 27-APR-18
The 9th Kazakhstan International Nuclear Power Engineering & Industry Exhibition and Conference - "KazAtomExpo 2018"
Venue: "KORME" Exhibition Centre
Official site: www.iteca.kz
About KazAtomExpo 2018:
The 9th Kazakhstan International Nuclear Power Engineering & Industry Exhibition and Conference — Kazatomexpo 2018 is a special event for experts working in nuclear power industry and allied sectors. Every year, top Kazakhstan and international nuclear power specialists participate in Kazatomexpo event.
Official support for Kazatomexpo 2018 is provided by the Ministry of Industry and New Technologies of the Republic of Kazakhstan; KazAtomProm NAC JSC; Rosatom State Nuclear Power Corporation; and National Nuclear Centre of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Exhibitors include: leading domestic and international manufacturers of equipment and materials for nuclear power and electrical engineering industries; design companies including those specialising in nuclear power plant design and construction; engineering and service companies specialising in decommissioning of nuclear reactors and utilisation of radioactive wastes and spent nuclear fuel; engineering companies specialising in design of nuclear reactors of different capacity; uranium mining and processing companies; exploration companies; uranium, beryllium and tantalum processing companies; nuclear fuel manufacturers; providers of training services including advanced training programmes, seminars and workshops for personnel employed by nuclear power companies; and investment companies.
- Mineral resources of nuclear power – from forecasting, exploration and production to finished natural uranium
- Nuclear power stations – materials and equipment, process modelling
- Compact surface, underground and floating nuclear power stations
- Nuclear reactors and units of different types and purposes
- Start-up operations and installation, production equipment
- Isotope products
- Materials resistant to aggressive environment, X-ray protection materials
- Structural and special ceramics
- Equipment and technologies for and radioactive waste recycling and disposal
- Transport packing sets
- Radioactive cargo escort and security systems
- Distant and robotic service systems
- Sensors, devices and equipment for control and management, and equipment diagnostics
- Equipment for non-destructive control of materials and items
- Radiation control equipment: dosimetry, spectrometry, radiometry
- Security equipment for facilities using radiation technologies
- Radiation protection equipment for humans, enterprises and environment
- Equipment and technologies for rehabilitation of radioactively and chemically contaminated facilities and environment
- Integrated safety systems for nuclear power stations
- Software complexes for industrial control of nuclear power stations
- Infocommunication technologies and solutions for nuclear industry
- Special building materials
- New materials, machinery and technologies based on conversion of nuclear industry enterprises
- Special clothes and radiation protection equipment for humans, enterprises and environment