Venue: Exhibition Centre “KORME”
Where: 3, Dostik St
Phones: 50 73 29, 50 73 30
International Exhibition Company “Atakent-Expo” and Akimat of Astana city with official support of Ministry of Investments and Development of Republic of Kazakhstan, Ministry of National Economics of Republic of Kazakhstan, Union of Builders of Republic of Kazakhstan and Central Asia will hold the 17th Kazakhstan International Exhibition “BuildIndustry-Astana 2017” from March 29 to 31, 2017 in the Exhbition Centre “KORME”.
• Industrial, civil engineering and road building.
• Installation works and construction of objects for oil-and-gas and mineral resources industries.
• Construction machines and machinery, road machinery.
• Building and finishing materials.
• Water supply, sewerage system and sanitary equipment.
• Heating systems, energy-efficient equipment.
• Roofing and waterproofing materials.
• Industry of non-metallic building materials (mining, crushing and concentration of building stone, gravel, etc.).
• Ecology, environmental technologies, reclaiming of territory.
• Technologies and equipment for furniture and woodworking industry:
o timber processing;
o materials and technologies for furniture and wood processing industry;
o tools and lathes for furniture manufacture;
o furniture accessories and components.