My Hotel is a moderately-sized hotel in the eastern part of Bishkek, just 2 km (1.25 miles) from the center of the city. The hotel is on a quiet street, and although a major street is nearby, the rooms are quiet. This major street also means that it is easy to get to the center of the city, and that a bank, currency exchange, and 24-hour currency exchange.
There are 15 rooms that are standards and suites, as well as 7 rooms that can sleep 7 people. All of the rooms are filled with light and decorated in a minimalist style, with accents from traditional Kyrgyz design. Guests can use the fully-equipped communal kitchen, as well as the bathrooms and showers in each room.
The first floor has a bar, lounge, lobby-bar, and summer terrace, where guests can relax with quiet music and drink tea or coffee. My Hotel also has free Wi-Fi available throughout the building.
The staff at My Hotel provide a high level of service and care for guests’ comfort and needs.
- Check-in: 13:00. Check-out: 12:00
- Early check-in from 06:00 to 13:00 + 50%
- Early check-in till 06:00 + 100%
- Late check-out from 12:00 to 18:00 + 50%
- Late check-out after 18:00 + 100%
- Hotel Services:
- 24 hour room service
- Laundry service
- Airport and Train station transfer, price: extra charge
- Breakfast in the room, price: free
- Internet, price: free
- Food order
|Distance from||km||by car, min||by foot, min|
- Property Amenities:
- Number of conference halls = 1
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outside Parking