The hotel is in Kara Oy village (Dolinka). Nearby resorts and hotels are 5 km from the hotel, the resort is 8 km to Cholpon-Ata, the resort center of Issyk-Kul Lake. The hotel area is well-groomed and landscaped, planted with coniferous and deciduous trees, a central avenue is decorated with dense thickets of sea buckthorn.
Mostly quiet, modern hotel, designed for 48 pax. The guests are welcomed to stay in 8 comfortably furnished modern bungalows and 8 economy class double rooms in the building. Each bungalows has 2 double rooms, the rooms in the building are also equipped. The resort area and parking is under 24/7surveillance, meets all the requirements of fire and personal safety.
- The room price covers accommodation and three meals daily;
- Only meals (11USD) are paid for children under 3, without additional bed;
- The price for children under 10 years old is 80% of the accommodation, additional bed is provided;
- The extra fee for children 10 years and older is 100% of the accommodation rate according to the tariff;
- Extra bed (folding bed) for children 3-9 years old is 50% of the accommodation cost;
- Extra bed (folding bed) for adults is 80% of the accommodation cost;
- The visitors must provide the passport and the child’s birth certificate.
- Breakfast $ 3 ($ 2 for children);
- Lunch $ 7 ($ 5 for children);
- Dinner $ 5 ($ 3 for children).
- Horse Riding;
- Bicycles for children;
- Adult bike;
- Basketball, volleyball, soccer balls;
- Swimming circle;
- Chess, Backgammon;
- DVD movies;
- Computer Games;
- Copy services;
- Laptop computer;
- Hookah Bar;
- Sauna and spa.
- Check-in: 14:00. Check-out: 12:00