Delfin de Luxe hotel is located in the Bostery village on the north shore of Issyk-Kul Lake near the Golden Sands resort hotel, 13 km from Cholpon-Ata town and 260 km from Bishkek.
Distance to beach: 200-300 m
Distance to main road: 2 km
Delphin de Luxe is a modern hotel and entertainment complex in the heart of the Issyk-Kul resort. It offers its guests holidays and accommodation in first class hotel (4-storey building, has been taking visitors since 2004), which includes double and triple rooms, junior suites and suites.
Each room has satellite TV, refrigerator, bathroom with hot water and a bath tub. The suites are furnished elegantly; there are panoramic windows all over the walls and a jacuzzi. The distance to the beach is 100 m.
The hotel provides following services: sauna, which was built in accordance with special Finnish technology; swimming pool with sea water and unique system of water purification, «roller coaster» (length of half a kilometer), the highest on the coast of the «Ferris Wheel» (72 metres) - from here, visitors can enjoy magnificent views of the lake and see the whole of the surrounding area.
Privatly owned and sandy beach. There is 50 meters from residental buildings to the beach. For your service: water park, umbrellas and sun beds, boats, etc.
- Three meals a day are not included in the price;
- The cost of food is 15USD per person per night.
- The conference hall for 120 people, equipped with all means of communication and multimedia;
- Beauty Salon (skilled beauticians, massage, manicure, pedicure);
- Restaurant (European, national cuisine);
- Outdoor pool with sun loungers, umbrellas, tables;
- Excellent Finnish sauna;
- Billiards, table tennis;
- Children's Playground;
- Training hall;
- Horseback riding;
- Excursions in canyons;
- Sporting goods store;
- Paid parking;
- Water amusements (water park, jet skis, banana, parasailing);
- Observation Wheel of 72 high;
- Roller Coaster;
- Boat station - all kinds of water activities, from low-speed catamaran to the powerful Bombardier sports scooters.