Manas Ordo Tour. According to one of the legends, the Gumbez was built by son of Manas Semetey, who transferred there body of father, killed by enemies in Akhyrtash. In other, more spread version, the shrine was made by wife of Manas – Kanikey, who ordered to write the name of wealthy woman on Gumbez to avoid attraction of enemies' attention. The main place in composition of Mausoleum facade belongs to the stripes with historical and religious inscriptions.
At 10.00 meeting with your guide and driver at a guest house in Talas. Transfer to Manas Ordo.
Excursion to Manas Ordo. Transfer back to Talas. End of the tour.
- English speaking guide;
- Sightseeing tour program in all cities according to the program, including entrance fees to sights, museums. Camera/video fees are not included and paid separately.
Price does not include:
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- Visa support;
- Full board meals;
- International airfares;
- Alcohol drinks;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
The tour is private with your personal guide. There will be no other people joining the tour.
Our guides will follow your own pace.
The starting time of the tour is up to you and may vary from 09.00 am to 16.00 pm.
We are happy to offer this tour for air/train passengers too. Our guide will meet you at the arrival station.