The Marriott Grand Hotel is one of the most luxurious hotels in Moscow. It was opened in 1997, on Tverskaya street, which is located within a walking distance from the historical center of Moscow and the Bolshoi Theater. The hotel offers a total of 386 rooms (including Presidential, Ambassadorial apartments). Original design of the interior, modern equipment and other necessary things for comfortable stay make it possible for guests to have a good rest. There are 2 VIP-floors with 70 rooms in the hotel. Rooms for people with disabilities and for non-smokers are also available. The Marriott Grand Hotel has all the conditions for holding business events of any scale: a modern business center, 10 conference rooms with modern equipment. "Russian Vault" restaurant, located in the wine cellar of the XVIIIth century serves traditional Russian cuisine. Grand Alexander and Samobranka restaurants are focused on European and Russian cuisine. The hotel has a lobby bar with live music, where you can conduct a business meeting. Health center, which functions round the clock, has gym, sauna, swimming pool with Jacuzzi, solarium and beauty salon - SPA "Carita".
- Red Square and the Kremlin - 3,81 km.
- Moscow "Expocentre" - 6,58 km.
- Exhibition Center "Crocus Expo" - 19,3 km.
- Sheremetyevo airport - 33.3 km.
- Domodedovo airport - 46.9 km.
- Security system
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Satellite TV
- Telephone with voicemail
- Individual heating and air conditioning.
- 10 conference rooms (with a total area of 855 sq.m.)
- Recreation center (round-the-clock)
- Shops and boutiques
- Laundry, dry cleaning (round-the-clock)