The 19th International Exhibition for Equipment, Instruments and Tools for the Metal-Working Industry "Metalloobrabotka 2018" to be held 14-16 May 2018.
The Metalloobrabotka International Exhibition is a Russian mega project giving guidelines for the development of the Russian machine-tool industry.
The trade show highlights global industry development trends and hits top 10 leading European industrial shows owing to its scale and efficiency.
1. Integrated technologies based on high-performance machines, tools, and equipment for modernization of factories
1.1. Metal-cutting machinery:
- Intelligent machine tool units and hi-tech equipment;
- Special purpose machine-tools; precision, automatic and semi-automatic machines, universal manually controlled machines;
- Heavy-duty and unique machine-tools, automatic lines; NC and CNC machines, multi-purpose machines and complexes; flexible manufacturing cells and systems;
- Equipment for EDM, laser, plasma, and other non-traditional types of machining, equipment for combined processes of metal-working;
1.2. Metal-forming machinery:
- Mechanical and hydraulic presses and complexes;
- Automatic metal-forming machines, including CNC machines; forging machines and complexes;
- Flexible CNC press-forging machinery;
- Laser equipment and technology;
- Sheet metal working equipment and technology;
- Metal-cutting shears;
- Bending and leveling machines;
1.3. Foundry equipment;
1.4. Welding equipment;
1.5. Thermal treatment and coating equipment;
1.6. Metal-cutting tools:
- Blade cutters;
- Abrasive, diamond cutters and cutters made of super-hard materials;
- Auxiliary tools;
- Tooling systems, systems for tool coding and counting of cutting tools;
- Integrated tooling;
1.7. Control and measuring machinery, instruments and tools:
- Measuring devices in automated lines, in-process control devices, instruments for linear and angular measurements, surface and shape precision quality control devices;
- Diagnostic systems and devices for metal-cutting machines and tools;
2. Accessories, equipment, components, tooling, hardware and software:
- CNC programming systems and programmable controllers;
- CAE/CAD/CAM systems and programs, software;
- Metalworking equipment, automation facilities and elements including tooling magazines and stations, handling devices, industrial robots, stockpilers, automated warehouses, sensors and systems for automatic complete set;
- Complete electric equipment and drivers, including linear drives;
- Hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, lubrication and filtering devices;
- Reducers and motor-reducers;
- Blocks and couplings, bearings, rabberwares, consumables, etc.;
- Input data converters for control systems;
- Dies, mouldings, fittings and accessories;
3. Repair and modernization of equipment, spare parts and services;
4. Development of modern information CALS-technologies;
4.1. Scientific research projects, technological and design developments, production management;
5. Materials for metal-working;
6. Scientific and research papers and information; Advertising in metal-working industry.
7. Subcontracts. Investment projects.
8. Science, vocational education and production.