Visit Tajikistan – an eastern country of ancient traditions, located in the Pamir foothills. During the five-day tour to the Tajik ancient and modern attractions, you will find yourselves in the atmosphere of colorful and bustling oriental bazaars (including Payshanba bazaar- the largest market in the whole Tajikistan), visit the ancient palaces and majestic fortresses, and enjoy special architecture of mosques and mausoleums - skillful creation of architects of the past centuries. The tour will be also best remembered for the visit to Ura-Tyube - one of the Central Asian oldest cities, sprang up more than 2,500 years ago.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 1-1.5 hours
*The drive on vans and buses is on average an hour longer.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 5-6 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 1.5-2 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6 hours
- All transfers;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Tour leader to accompany travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Border pass;
- Consular fees for Tajikistan tourist visa;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Dushanbe - 2 nights|
|Khujand - 2 nights|
|Khujand Deluxe (mansard room)||Parliament Palace, Khujand Grand, Khujand Deluxe|