The 11-day tour from Tashkent to the cities of Pamir region is a traditional tourist route to Tajik natural and historical sites. The tour program includes familiarity with the history of the oldest cities of Central Asia, the monuments of Sufism, visiting hot healing springs Garam Chashma, ruby deposits Kuhi Lal, the largest salt lake in Pamir – Karakul with shaggy yaks grazing on its coast and so on.
- All transfers, including transfers to border points Oybek (Tashkent, Uzbekistan) and Kyzyk Art (Osh, Kyrgyzstan);
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Full-board (lunch and dinner);
- Service of an English-speaking guide for the whole duration of the tour;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary;
- Visa support for Tajikistan tourist visa.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Border pass;
- Consular fees for Tajikistan tourist visa;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Transportation and/or other services on Uzbekistan/Kyrgyzstan territory.
|Khujand - 1 night|
|Khujand Grand, Khujand Deluxe|
|Saritag - 1 night|
|Dushanbe - 2 nights|
|Kalai-Khumb - 1 night|
|Khorog - 1 night|
|Dekhli Darbor, Lal|
|Ishkashim - 1 night|
|Langar - 1 night|
|Murgab - 1 night|
|Karakul Lake - 1 night|