A seven-day trip will open up Tajikistan, the country of high mountains and ancient customs. There interesting sights and charming nature are waiting for you. You will enjoy a picnic at the picturesque lake and the monuments included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- All transfers;
- Accommodation with breakfasts included;
- Service of an English-speaking guide;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Consular fees for Tajikistan tourist visa;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Dushanbe - 3 nights|
|Saritag - 1 night|
|Penjikent - 2 nights|
|Sugd or Umariyon||Sugd or Umariyon|