A seven-day trip will open up Tajikistan, the country of high mountains and ancient customs. There interesting sights and charming nature are waiting for you. You will enjoy a picnic at the picturesque lake and the monuments included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
|City||Comfort Option||Number of nights|
|Penjikent||Sugd or Umariyon||2|
- All transfers;
- Accommodation with breakfasts included;
- Service of an English-speaking guide;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary;
- Visa support for Tajikistan tourist visa.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Consular fees for Tajikistan tourist visa;
- Personal travel insurance.