Enjoy romantic landscapes of the Aral Sea and visit the famous Savitsky Art Museum with a unique collection of pictures of Russian avant-gardists of the XX century during a 3-day tour to Karakalpakstan. The tour starts and ends in Kunya-Urgench.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- All transfers in Uzbekistan, for Aral Sea trip 4WD type of vehicle (max. 3 persons + 1 guide in one car);
- Accommodation in Nukus based on double/twin room sharing, breakfast included;
- Tent with sleeping bag and kitchen equipment;
- Entrance fees to the Savitsky Art Museum;
- Escort guide for Aral Sea trip;
- Meals as per itinerary.
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Nukus - 1 night|
|Jipek Joli, Rahnamo|
|Aral Sea - 1 night|