The Grand Emir Residence is a hotel located to the east of the old city in Bukhara, just 1.5 km from Lyabi-Hauz and 4 km from the airport. The hotel makes up for the distance with the large number of stores and cafes located around it, as well as the luxurious decorations in each of the rooms. In addition, the hotel is located in a great place to see the modern rhythms of this ancient city.
There are 26 standard rooms in the three-story Grand Emir Residence. The rooms include twin rooms, single rooms, and family rooms. The decoration overall is tasteful, with elements of traditional Uzbek décor. Standard amenities mean that stays at the Grand Emir Residence are comfortable.
On the ground floor of the hotel is a small restaurant, which is nicely decorated with traditional drawings. The third floor also has a large hall with several tables and topchans, where you can sit and drink your evening tea. There is a small parking area in front of the Grand Emir Residence, as well as free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
- Breakfast: from 07:00 to 10:00
- Check-in: 14:00. Check-out: 12:00
- Early check-in from 06:00 to 14:00 + 50%
- Early check-in till 06:00 + 100%
- Late check-out from 12:00 to 18:00 + 50%
- Late check-out after 18:00 + 100%
- Rooms: 24
- Floors: 2
- Hotel Services:
- 24 hour room service
- City tours
- Laundry service
- Luggage service
- Airport/Train station transfer: extra charge
- Breakfast in the room: extra charge
- Internet: free
|Distance from||km||by car, min||by foot, min|
- Property Amenities:
- Number of conference halls = 1
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outside Parking