The Silk and Spices Festival tour to Bukhara is a great opportunity to see folklore performances, Uzbek traditions, traditional clothing from all over the country, concerts, and much more all in one trip. This tour also includes visits to all of the major sights in Samarkand, Bukhara and Tashkent.
Treat yourself to this festival tour and visit the world of “A Thousand and One Nights”: bright performances, tall minarets, and blue domes. Take advantage of the Silk & Spices Festival to buy handmade silk at a good price, learn how craftsmen pass their trades down through generations, and stroll through the fragrant streets lined with spices. Learn more about the festival here.
At 17:50 transfer to Tashkent railway station. The high-speed train, Afrosiyob, departs for Samarkand at 18:50. Arrival in Samarkand is at 21:00. Transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4-5 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 3-4 hours
Today you will have walking sightseeing tour with a guide in Old City. Visit Lyabi Hauz Ensemble, Magoki-Attori Mosque, Chor-Minor Madrasah, trade domes, Kalyan Minaret, Kalyan Mosque and Miri-Arab Madrasah, Ulugbek and Abdulazizkhan madrasahs, Ark Fortress, Bolo-Khauz Mosque, Ismail Samani and Chashma-Ayub mausoleums mausoleums. Overnight at the hotel.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
Usually, the festival program includes performances from traditional bands from different regions of Uzbekistan, traditional games and sports, master classes, tasting sessions featuring plov at Palov Sayli, and a fashion show from young Uzbek designers. Simultaneously, you will be able to enjoy beautiful architecture of old Bukhara and listen to its legends. Overnight at the hotel.
- All transfers 1-2 pax by sedan type car; 3-7 pax by minivan type car; 8-13 pax by 30 seat bus;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfast included;
- Sightseeing tour program in each city with local guides;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Economy-class tickets for trains Tashkent-Samarkand-Bukhara-Tashkent (on rare occasions when the high-speed train is unavailable, we will replace this with the most-comfortable class of regular train);
- Visa support letter for Uzbekistan visa;
- Starting 6 persons English speaking tour leader from Advantour.
- Tour leader to accompany the travelers for the whole period of the tour;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Consular fees for Uzbekistan tourist visa;
- Travel insurance.
|Tashkent - 2 nights|
|Navruz, Grand Capital, Praga or similar|
|Samarkand - 2 nights|
|Platan, Meros, Orient Star or similar|
|Bukhara - 3 nights|
|As-Salom, K.Komil, Volida or similar|