Hotel Siyavush is located in a quiet adjacent to the city park area on the crossroads of old and new Bukhara. Just a short stroll through the picturesque narrow lanes you will find the architectural ensemble Lyabi Hauz Square, the Bukhara’s famous landmark.
Hotel started in 1998 with only 4 rooms. Thanks to successful work in tourism the hotel has extended up to 28 rooms, increased its facilities. Since 2001 the hotel has been included into “Best Eastern Hotels” net. The professionalism of the personnel is highly praised by German Service of Senior Experts. Besides, the personnel got qualified by the experts from Germany and some of the staff were trained by tourist experts in Japan.
- Breakfast: from 07:00 to 09:00
- Pancakes and patties with fillings, donuts, meat pie, Turkish samsa. croissants, muffins, bread, cheese, sausage, butter, cheese, porridge, dumplings with cottage cheese, scrambled eggs, fried eggs, sausages, jams, yogurt, milk, juice, cereal.
- Check-in: 14:00. Check-out: 12:00
- Early check-in from 07:00 to 10:00 + 25%
- Early check-in till 14:00 + 10%
- Late check-out from 12:00 to 15:00 + 10%
- Late check-out after 15:00 + 50%
- Hotel Services:
- 24 hour room service
- Laundry service
- Luggage service
- Airport/Train station transfer: extra charge
- Internet: free
|Distance from||km.||foot (min.)||by car (min.)|
- Property Amenities:
- Business center
- Number of conference halls = 1
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outside Parking
- Hotel safe
- Number of connected rooms = 1