The Grand Nur is located in a picturesque part of Tashkent, near the historic and business center of the city, on the former Sophiyskiy prospect, which is also well-known for the location of great number of "tea houses". In the hotel's rooms, designed in modern style, visitors can rest and forget about the bustle of the day.
The hotel has the inner courtyard, where on a fair weather you can enjoy delicious meals prepared by a qualified chef and his team, or relax with a cup of green tea and other soft or alcoholic drinks. You can also relax in the restaurant "Bliss", or the hotel bar, decorated in the modern style.
For business people there are 2 conference-halls designed for 40-100 persons depending on seating. Both halls are equipped with the necessary equipment for conferences, seminars and business meetings.
- Breakfast: from 07:00 to 10:00
- cheese, sausage, cheese, butter, tomatoes, cucumbers, sausages, fried eggs, scrambled eggs, cream, assorted cereal, fruit, yogurt, toast, cheese, cereal, juice, milk, yogurt, tea, coffee
- Check-in: 14:00. Check-out: 12:00
- Early check-in from 05:00 to 12:00 + 50%
- Early check-in till 05:00 + 100%
- Late check-out from 12:00 to 18:00 + 50%
- Late check-out after 18:00 + 100%
- Hotel Services:
- 24 hour room service
- Laundry service
- Luggage service
- Airport/Train station transfer: extra charge
- Breakfast in the room: free
- Internet: free
- Food order
|Distance from||km.||foot (min.)||by car (min.)|
- Property Amenities:
- Open-air cafe
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outside Parking
- Hotel safe