Travel to Termez – the remote city in the south of Uzbekistan, located on the right bank of Amudarya River, natural border between Uzbekistan and Afghanistan. During this 2-Day cultural tour you will visit archaeological sites of centuries old Buddhist monastery complexes, see impressive Islamic heritage of the region, and enjoy the views of Surkhan Oasis.
Free time in the evening. Overnight at the hotel.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4-5 hours
*Visit to Karatepa is subject to approval by the State Border Committee.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
|City||Hotel||Number of nights|
|Number of travellers||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|Price per person, (USD)||440||285||280||275||260||250|
*Single supplement 15 USD
- All transfers (including Dushanbe-Sariosiyo-Dushanbe): 1-2 pax by 1 sedan type car; 3-6 pax by van;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with local guide;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary;
- Visa support for Uzbekistan tourist visa.
- Consular fees for Uzbekistan tourist visa;
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance.