Take a weekend tour to one of the most mystic countries of Central Asia – Tajikistan. During this trip you will travel to Khujand, the second biggest city of Tajikistan, that was once called Alexandria Eschate and was part of the land conquered by Alexander the Great. Another destination of this trip is Istaravshan, one of the ancient cities of Tajikistan.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4-5 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 1.5-2 hours
|City||Hotel||Number of nights|
|Khujand||Grand Hotel, Khujand Delux||1|
|Number of travellers||1||2||3||4|
|Price per person, in USD||480||290||230||205|
*Single supplement 45 USD
- All transfers;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Border pass;
- Visa support for Tajikistan tourist visa;
- Consular fees for Tajikistan tourist visa;
- Personal travel insurance.
- Economy class air-ticket Dushanbe - Khujand - 80 USD.