20th Tashkent International Tourism Fair - "TITF 2014"
Venue: NEC UzExpoCenter
Organizer: National Company "Uzbektourism"
Organizer's site: touruzfair.uz/
About TITF 2014 trade show:
20th Tashkent International Tourism Fair 2014 will be held in Tashkent 6-8 October 2014.
TITF takes a special place among exhibitions of the Central Asian region and it is considered as the most visited event in the country.
114 companies participated in TITF-2012: 25 of them are local companies, 65 - foreign companies and 24 craftsmen. 10000 visitors attended the fair.
Nowadays, over 828 tourist organizations operate in the country, 318 companies have license to offer accommodation services. Last year more than 1 million international tourists visited Uzbekistan.
TITF 2014 represents:
- the specialized exhibition joining the companies from all over the world, providing all kinds of tourism services and extensive information on tourism;
- the professional tourism exhibition focused on a wide range of domestic and foreign professionals of tourism business;
- the provision to all visitors and exhibitors of the necessary information about the different types of leisure activities and new routes;
- the maximum participation effectiveness, which creates unlimited opportunities for you business development.
The results of the participation in the exhibition :
- providing a full range of travel services to a wide range of professionals;
- exchange of information on innovations for the upcoming season and work experience gained during the past season;
- the acquisition of new business partners and contacting;
- getting acquainted with the potential of the country conducting the exhibition and a number of factors positively influencing the overall image of the world tourist industry promotion as a whole.
A number of seminars, presentations of foreign and domestic Companies, as well as press-conferences demonstrating the active work of tourism industry leaders will be held at the exhibition.
Visitors of the international exhibition will get a unique opportunity to fell the national “color” of Uzbekistan regions ,to get acquainted with a variety of rich folklore ,cuisine and traditions of Uzbek people within a single exhibition area.
- international and domestic tourism
- active and adventure tourism
- informative and health tourism
- tourism administration and tour operators
- hotels, sanatorium-resort centers, recreation zones
- airlines and carriers
- transport and insurance companies
- online booking
- the media, trade magazines / handbooks
Besides during the exhibition will be presented mega-painting "A Thousand Angels and one painting" of the artist Lekim Ibragimov.
Mega picture of Lekim Ibragimov "Thousand Angels and one picture" known throughout the world. It amazes not only for its artistic value, but also has an impressive scale: height - 8 m, length - 66 m, area - 528 sq.m. The web consists of 1000 individual paintings, each of which depicts an angel.