Turkmenistan Visa Requirements
In general all foreign nationals are required to have visas to enter the Republic of Turkmenistan. To obtain the tourist visa, all foreign nationals need a visa support from a licensed travel agency in Turkmenistan. Visa support application is submitted by the travel agency to the Immigration Service of the Republic of Turkmenistan. The approval period is about 3 weeks. The Immigration Service reserves the right to deny any application for visa support without providing further explanations. Approved visa support is faxed directly to the embassy or consulate of the Republic of Turkmenistan in the country where the traveler is receiving visa.
Turkmenistan Visa Support Conditions
Advantour has a licensed partner travel agency in Turkmenistan. We can provide you with Turkmenistan Visa Support if you book through us all of the following essential travel services for the whole period of your travel in Turkmenistan:
- Visa support letter;
- Entry Travel Pass;
- Registration in Immigration Department;
- Meeting at the border;
- Hotel accommodation to the choice;
- Accompanying guide (usually it is between the cities in the country);
Additional consular fees are paid at the embassy with your visa application, which may range from $51 to $131 depending on the length of your stay, number entries and urgency.
To provide you with visa support we need certain passport and work related information, which can be sent to us by submitting online Turkmekistan Visa Support Form.
The below information is needed to start visa support to Turkmenistan:
1. Full name;
3. Date of birth;
4. Place of birth;
6. Marital status;
7. Home address (full address of permanent residence; for expats: not the address of temporary residence);
8. Education (name of institute of last/highest educational certification);
9. Qualification (title, grade achieved);
10. Work place (company name, address);
11. Work position;
12. Place of obtaining visa (city, country);
13. Previous visits (year/month);
14. Duration of staying: (from/until);
15. Exact itinerary in the country (what cities to visit);
16. Point of entrance inTurkmenistan;
17. Point of exit out of Turkmenistan;
18. Passport number;
19. Color scan of passports (full page(s) that clearly show all text, photo, signature, bar code);
20. Color pass photo (original size minimum 3x4 cm);
21. International driver’s license(s) (of all those travelers driving their own motorized means of transport through Turkmenistan; both the owner(s) of the motorized vehicle(s) as well as all other possible drivers in the travelling group).
Scans should be made of original documents and send in e-mail attachment in JPEG or PDF format, high-definition, file size minimum 250 KB.
Images from camera/mobile phone are not acceptable due to shine/gloss.
Where to apply for Turmenistan Visa?
You can apply for a visa where Turkmenistan Embassy or Consulate exist. It is possible to obtain a maximum 10 days visa at the international arrivals lounge of Ashgabat airport.
Turkmenistan Visa Application requirements:
- Two Completed Visa Applications; Request from the Embassy you will be applying to;
- Valid passport and its copy. Passport must have at least six months remaining validity from the day of entrance to Turkmenistan;.
- Two passport size photos glued to the Applications;
- Fee, payable on collection of visa;
- Approved Visa Support;
- Stamped, self-addressed envelope, if the embassy agreed to serve by post.