Kyrgyzstan Visa Requirements
Kyrgyzstan is one of the most open countries in Central Asia for tourists. The citizens of 60 nationalities do not need visa to enter the country. Visa free period varies between 30 and 90 days.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
United Arab Emirates
Where to obtain Kyrgyzstan Visa?
If you haven’t found your nationality in the list above, you will need to obtain visa at the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic. If there is no Kyrgyz embassy in your country, visa may be received at Russian or Kazakh embassies. Another option is getting on arrival at the airport in Bishkek. In any case, you will need a Letter of Invitation (a.k.a Visa support) from Kyrgyz travel company, unless you are a holder of passport issued by the following countries:
Electronic Visa to Kyrgyzstan
Since September 1, 2017, visitors who need Kyrgyzstan visa can apply online for an electronic visa on www.evisa.e-gov.kg. Visa fees are paid through VISA and MasterCard payment systems. It takes 3 working days and costs from 40 up to 65 US dollars depending on duration (30 or 90 days) and number of entries.
It is important to note that Kyrgyzstan electronic visa is valid only for arrivals and departures at three checkpoints: Manas Airport (Bishkek), airport in Osh and the checkpoint Ak-Zhol (Kyrgyzstan-Kazakhstan border).
For Kyrgyzstan visa support the following information is required:
- Passport data
- Exact terms of stay in Kyrgyz Republic
- Flight number (in case of getting visa at the airport of Bishkek upon arrival)
The information necessary for visa support should be sent nor later than 15 days prior to arrival.
• Every foreign citizen must apply for a registration at a local Police Department (OVIR/OVD) within 5 days upon arrival (weekends and arrival day are counted). A traveler can apply him/herself or leave it to a company that has provided visa support. We provide rarely needed registration as a separate service.
Citizens of 92 countries are exempted from registration procedures for specified period of stay in Kyrgyzstan. Please check out here whether your nationality is in the exemption list and how long one can stay in Kyrgyzstan without registration.
• Along with Kyrgyzstan visa, it is recommended to obtain medical insurance that includes alpinism, as some zones of Kyrgyzstan are allowed to be visited by foreign nationals only with a presence of documents, confirming the insurance and guarantee of payment for the rescue work.
• Kyrgyzstan visa is valid for visiting almost all the territory of the country. However, for passing through or/and visiting some of the zones of the territory of Kyrgyzstan additional permission is required. These zones are in the following areas of Kyrgyzstan: border with China, Engelchek, Northern part of Terskey Ala-Tau, from Ak-Say at the East till Djuuku in the West, Chatkal valley and Ak-Say glacier in Ala-Archa gorge. Permits documents for visiting/passing through those zones we will arrange in the short term.
Visa to other Central Asian countries: