The Ambassador Hotel is one of Bishkek’s premier hotels. Located steps from several embassies, the Ambassador lives up to its name, providing top-notch service that meets international standards. Each room has a flat screen TV, plus a private bathroom outfitted with slippers and a bathrobe. Additional services are also available, including bicycles for rent, massages, and mobile phones for rent. Guests can also make use of the gym and room service, both available 24 hours a day.
The conference hall is equipped with everything needed, from a projector and laptop to markers and water. Seating can be rearranged to fit your needs, and can accommodate from 30 to 50 people.
Make sure to visit Times Bar, with terrace seating overlooking Bishkek and the Tian Shan. The Ambassador Restaurant offers a variety of international and local dishes, sure to satisfy the hungriest traveler.
It’s no wonder that the Ambassador consistently gets good reviews from guests, and plenty of repeat customers. The high level of service and excellent rooms are perfect for any guest, whether a tourist or on business.
- Breakfast: from 06:00 to 10:00
- Check-in: 14:00. Check-out: 12:00
- Early check-in from 06:00 to 14:00 + 50%
- Early check-in till 06:00 + 100%
- Late check-out from 14:00 to 18:00 + 50%
- Late check-out after 18:00 + 100%
- Rooms: 32
- Hotel Services:
- 24 hour room service
- Mail delivery
- City tours
- Laundry service
- Luggage service
- Airport and Train station transfer, price: free
- Breakfast in the room, price: free
- Extra bed, price: extra charge
- Internet, price: free
|Distance from||km||by car, min||by foot, min|
- Property Amenities:
- Business center
- Number of conference halls = 1
- Baby cots
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outside Parking
- Hotel safe
- Currency exchange office
- Gift shop
- Family Rooms