The cultural two-day Week-End Tour-2: Bukhara, Samarkand, where you can see historical and architectural monuments of Bukhara and Samarkand is an ideal option for the first acquaintance with Uzbekistan. The majestic Samarkand, a city-age mate of Rome and Babylon, enrolled in the UNESCO World Heritage List, strikes with beauty and variety of an ancient monumental architecture. Bukhara, the city of mosques, with an appearance which did not virtually undergo changes for the last two centuries, will stick in memory with an inimitable spirit of antiquity.
|Number of travellers||1||2||3|
|Price per person, USD||380||270||245|
|Price per person, USD (till March 10, 2017)||310||225||215|
Single supplement $25
- Accommodation in hotel with breakfast;
- Economy class ticket for flight Tashkent-Bukhara;
- 1st class ticket for train Bukhara-Samarkand, economy class tickets for train Samarkand-Tashkent;
- Guided sightseeing tour in Bukhara and Samarkand;
- Entrance ticket fees to the museums, mausoleums and other sights mentioned in the program;
- Car for city tour in Samarkand;
- All drop off/pick up to/from airports/train stations.
- Travel insurance.