Talisman Village is located in the Bostery village on the north shore of Issyk-Kul Lake near the Kyrgyzskoye Vzmorie resort hotel, 15 km from the Cholpon-Ata town and 265 km from Bishkek.
The resort hotel has a groomed territory with two 2- storey and four single-storey cottages one behind another. There is green grass with flowers around the cottages. The distance to the beach is 220 m.
- The price includes accommodation and meals;
- Estimated time of arrival is 13:00, departure time is 12.00;
- The fee for children under 3 years is charged only for meals and is $5, no additional sleeping accommodation is provided;
- Additional sleeping accommodation is provided for children aged 3 to 10 years. The cost of their accommodation with meals is 25% of the room;
- The children from 10 years are charged for meals and accommodation according to the general price list;
- Holiday-makers must provide passports, birth certificate.
The guests are welcomed to use a swimming pool, sauna, DVD-room, karaoke, billiards, table tennis, cafe, two tennis courts, children's playground.