Date: from 15-MAY-19 to 17-MAY-19
The 13th Azerbaijan International Agriculture Exhibition
Venue: Baku Expo Center
Address: 515, H. Aliyev ave., Surakhani district, AZ1050, Baku, Azerbaijan
Official site: www.caspianagro.az
About the Caspian Agro 2019:
The 13th Azerbaijan International Agriculture Exhibition - Caspian Agro 2019 to be held from 15 to 17 May 2019 in Baku.
Caspian Agro is a major regional forum for the producers of agricultural products and foodstuffs. It is one of the most popular and well publicized exhibitions in the region and is designed to promote sustainable agriculture, the implementation of advanced technologies in the agro-industrial complex of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the exchange of best practices, and to strengthen mutually beneficial business ties between local and foreign farmers. Exhibitors will have the perfect opportunity to meet with other participants and visitors, including importers, exporters, farmers, distributors, and representatives of the wholesale and retail trades.
Significance of the industry and exhibition’s high status and importance is emphasized by the consecutive annual visit of the President of Azerbaijan Republic, Ilham Aliyev.
- Agricultural machinery
- Agricultural premises
- Livestock and poultry
- Growing fruits and vegetables
- Cotton, textiles
- Electronic agriculture
- Laboratory equipment
- Country living
Advantages of Participation:
- The cost of contact with one representative of a company’s target audience at an exhibition or trade fair is markedly cheaper than any other means of advertising.
- The unique "extra-territorial" nature of an exhibition makes it much easier to establish contacts; in this environment you, your potential customers and your competitors are all on neutral territory.
- An exhibition is the ideal place to learn about demand for new goods and to conduct research into what your competitors are doing.
- An exhibition is an effective means of helping a firm to penetrate new foreign markets or establish dealership networks.
- An exhibition allows you to show your new goods in action.
- The fact that media representatives attend exhibitions makes it a lot easier to work with them and helps with the creation of PR material.
- Taking part in an exhibition allows you access to a fairly substantial segment of the market in a short period of time.
- For any business an exhibition is a bridge linking customers, wholesale and retail trading companies, suppliers and manufacturers and it offers a competitive environment for making new contacts.
- The very best intellectual and material resources available for you to take advantage of are concentrated in and around an exhibition for the short period of its duration.