Date: from 03-JUN-20 to 04-JUN-20
The 27th International Conference "Incorporating Refining and Petrochemicals"
Venue: Bilgah Beach Hotel
Official site: www.oilgasconference.az
About the Caspian Oil and Gas Conference:
The 27th International Conference "Incorporating Refining and Petrochemicals" will be held from 3 to 4 June 2020 in Baku.
The Caspian Oil and Gas conference is research driven and highly targeted towards senior level professionals. It is designed to help you make informed decisions and remain at the forefront of business information.
From trading the Caspian’s oil and gas to extending the life of pipelines, the conference will provide an opportunity to hear about first hand experiences and cutting edge solutions to these challenges. Whether you are new to this sector or a seasoned player, this event is a must!
- The Caspian region: Re-shaping global energy dynamics;
- The role of the Caspian region in providing energy security;
- An overview of the main projects in exploration and production;
- Investing in Azerbaijan’s oil and gas sector: opportunities for foreign investors in the region;
- International transportation projects in the Caspian region: diversification of Azerbaijan’s export routes;
- Safe and effective technologies for high performance in production, petrochemicals and oil and gas processing;
- Environmental protection: onshore and offshore projects;
- The growing geopolitical and industrial importance of the Caspian region.
Advantages of Participation:
- The only oil and gas event of its kind in the region;
- Full support from the Government of Azerbaijan;
- Large trade missions from different countries;
- The best platform for business development.