Date: from 09-JUN-21 to 11-JUN-21
10th Caspian International Road Infrastructure and Public Transport Exhibition
Venue: Baku Expo Center
Address: 515, H. Aliyev ave., Surakhani district, AZ1050, Baku, Azerbaijan
Official site: www.roadtraffic.az
About the "Road & Traffic":
From 9 to 11 May 2021 the 10th Caspian International Road Infrastructure and Public Transport Exhibition - "Road & Traffic 2021" will be held in Baku.
Road & Traffic is one of the largest specialised exhibitions of the region, which is highly valued by professionals of transport and road construction industries, since it covers all aspects of road infrastructure development.
- Road, bridge and tunnel design and construction
- Urban planning
- Road building machinery
- Road building equipment, asphalt and concrete mixing plants
- Pavement testing equipment
- Communal machinery
- Tunnel-boring systems
- Underground construction
- Road pavements, geosynthetic materials
- Geodesy, Cartography, GIS systems
- Investment in road construction sites, technology and equipment
ITS, traffic management
- Telematics systems
- Fare and passenger control systems
- Vehicles identification systems
- Navigation systems
- Intelligent traffic control systems
- Road electronic monitors
- Display screens for public transport
- Radio communication equipment
- Water transport
- Public transport components – mechanical components, electrical devices, consumables and interior design, seats
- Fare payment systems
- Underground rolling stock, transit vehicles
- Underground station equipment
- Cycling infrastructure
- Lifts and escalators
- Services for passengers with disabilities
- Leasing of public transport
- Insurance services
- Road signs, barriers and guiding systems
- Noise abatement systems
- Traffic light, special light and audio signal emitting devices
- Road lighting
- Road markings
- Speed monitoring system
- Uniforms and outfits
- Driver training and testing
- First-aid equipment
- Alco testers
Advantages of participation:
- The cost of contact with one representative of a company’s target audience at an exhibition or trade fair is markedly cheaper than any other means of advertising.
- The unique "extra-territorial" nature of an exhibition makes it much easier to establish contacts; in this environment you, your potential customers and your competitors are all on neutral territory.
- An exhibition is the ideal place to learn about demand for new goods and to conduct research into what your competitors are doing.
- An exhibition is an effective means of helping a firm to penetrate new foreign markets or establish dealership networks.
- An exhibition allows you to show your new goods in action.
- The fact that media representatives attend exhibitions makes it a lot easier to work with them and helps with the creation of PR material.
- Taking part in an exhibition allows you access to a fairly substantial segment of the market in a short period of time.
- For any business an exhibition is a bridge linking customers, wholesale and retail trading companies, suppliers and manufacturers and it offers a competitive environment for making new contacts.
- The very best intellectual and material resources available for you to take advantage of are concentrated in and around an exhibition for the short period of its duration.