Date: from 11-JUN-18 to 13-JUN-18
8th Caspian International "Road Infrastructure and Public Transport Exhibition" - "Road & Traffic 2018"
Site of the organizer: www.iteca.az
About the "Road & Traffic 2018":
From 11 to 13 June 2018 the 8th Caspian International "Road Infrastructure and Public Transport Exhibition" - "Road & Traffic 2018" will be held in Baku.
With GDP having tripled in the last eight years, Azerbaijan is a rapidly-growing country. One of the main areas to have experienced this growth is the transport infrastructure sector - new roads have been constructed, the Baku Metro is being extended, the quantity and quality of rolling stock for public transport has and will continue to improve and intelligent transport management systems have been developed.
This all plays a part in the importance of the Road & Traffic exhibition.
"Road & Traffic 2018" exhibition sections:
- Road, bridge, tunnel design and engineering;
- Road-building machines and equipment (graders, loading shovels, excavators, pneumatic and hydraulic tools, kerb laying machines);
- Pavement material (asphalt, concrete, gravel), road-building materials;
- Routine maintenance of roads (road sweepers, stump pullers, cleaning and waste handling equipment, surface maintenance and repair equipments);
- Tunnel drilling machines and equipment;
- Quality control systems at road construction;
- Site investigation equipment;
- Surveying, Sub-surface geophysics equipment;
- Mapping and Geographic Information Systems (GIS);
- Parking systems (ground and underground parking, tolls, card readers, automatic payment systems);
- Moving barriers;
- Road furniture (bus shelters, benches, rubbish bins, bollards);
- Public lighting;
- Noise abatement systems;
- Petrol stations (Filling stations).
- Fare and passenger control systems;
- Intelligent traffic control systems;
- Automatic vehicle classification systems;
- Display screens for public transport;
- Road electronic monitors;
- Navigation systems;
- Signal control systems;
- Radio communication equipment;
- Traffic safety and vehicles simulator systems.
- Buses and coaches;
- Water public transport;
- Public transport interior – seats, lighting, flooring, audio-video systems;
- Public transport exterior – tyres, brake systems, electrical systems, cabin and body;
- Bicycle and moped storage systems;
- Metro rolling stocks and carriages;
- Metro station construction and equipment;
- Public transport HVAC systems (Heating, Ventilation and Air Condition);
- Public transport maintenance: dispatch centers, depots, repair services, vehicle washing systems;
- Products and services for passengers with disabilities;
- Lifts and escalators.
- Road and traffic signs;
- Barriers and impact reducing devices;
- Traffic mirrors;
- Emergency vehicles;
- Road marking machines and materials;
- Reflecting materials;
- Ice detection systems and winter maintenance;
- Alcohol analysers;
- Special light and audio signal emitting devices;
- Road surface inspection equipment;
- Speed control and measuring systems;
- Speed restrictors;
- Safety clothing.
Consultancy, Investment, Research and Education
- Public Transport Leasing;
- Road infrastructure projects investment;
- Higher education institutes;
- Research institutes;
- Road safety trainings;
- Environmental management;
- Building site safety services;
- Quality control and Certification;
- Professional associations;
- Press and publishing.