Date: from 22-APR-20 to 24-APR-20
The 19th International Transport, Transit and Logistics Exhibition
Venue: Baku Expo Center
Address: 515, H. Aliyev ave., Surakhani district, AZ1050, Baku, Azerbaijan
Official site: www.transcaspian.az
About TRANSCASPIAN/TRANSLOGISTICA 2020:
From 22 to 24 April 2020 the 19th International Transport, Transit and Logistics Exhibition TRANSCASPIAN/ TRANSLOGISTICA 2020 will be held in Baku.
The history of transport and vehicle development in Azerbaijan goes deep into the past. Shipping on the Caspian Sea and Kura River, the paved roads of the early Middle Ages, caravanserai and bazaars have evolved over the past two millennia. Reports about the ports on the Caspian Sea and shipping on it are known from ancient times.
Azerbaijan is located on a minimum-time transport route from Europe to Central Asia, the Middle and the Far East. In particular, the country is part of the TRACECA and North-South corridors, and boasts mainline railroads connecting the Black and Caspian Sea basins. Occupying a key position in the formation of minimum-time transportation corridors in Eurasia, Azerbaijan is a major traffic center in TRACECA. This is why TransCaspian has been a meeting place for logistic operators ever since the exhibition became the only transportation exhibition in the South Caucasus. For 13 years, we have offered a top regional exhibition for rail, sea, and air transport companies, insurance companies, customs brokers, boatbuilding and road-building companies, commercial carrier distributors, mail and messenger services, and many other firms working in the transportation industry.
The TransCaspian Exhibition is the key to the gate between Europe and Asia!
TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS SERVICES
- Road transportation
- Air transportation
- Marine transportation
- Rail transportation
- General cargo / Break Bulk cargo
- Cold Chain transportations / Logistics
- Transportation of wheeled vehicles - Roll-on / roll-off (RoRo) shipping
- Multimodal transportation
- Freight forwarding
- Associations, NGOs, committees
- Logistics in the field of waste management
- Customs services
- Express delivery
- Transportation of crude oil and oil products
- Intra-logistics - Storage systems, cargo lifting and handling equipment, information systems and warehouse automation devices, RFID technologies, equipment for packaging and order picking
- Logistics centres, TSW
- Courier and express delivery
- Relocation services.
THE ROLLING STOCK AND RAIL INFRASTRUCTURE
- State Railways
- Locomotives – steam locomotives, electric locomotives, diesel locomotives
- Passenger cars
- Freight wagons - railcars, dump cars, hoppers, platforms, autorack cars
- Component parts - brake equipment, electrical equipment, air conditioning and heating, industrial rubber goods, wheel sets, engines, frames
- Interior - seats, driver panel, flooring, toilets and water systems, furniture, catering, lighting
- Electrification and energy supply - equipment, transformers, contact network devices, automation systems, distribution equipment, control and telemechanics systems
- Upper railway structure - rails, sleepers, turnouts
- Design and construction of railway lines and railway stations, tunnel construction
- Equipment for construction and laying of tracks, railcars and gasoline locomotives
- Snow removal and track cleansing vehicles, chemical and technical means
- Systems for loading and unloading operations
- Equipment for weighing.
- Marine administrations, the shipping companies
- Maritime organizations
- Sea and river ports
- Port equipment, harbour cranes, port security systems
- Port operators
- Design, construction and reconstruction of sea and river ports, cargo and passenger terminals
- Marine logistics centres
- Shipbuilding, repair, shipyards
- Vessels and equipment for rescue and disaster and accident relief
- Production of marine fuels and oils
- Ship equipment
- Environmentally sound technologies in the maritime industry
- Water public transport - water taxi, pleasure boats, small boats
- Geophysical technologies and equipment
- Hydrography, depth monitoring systems
- Radar and navigation systems
- Airlines companies, aviation organizations
- Manufacture and sale of aircrafts – airplanes, helicopters, unmanned aerial vehicles
- Spare parts and assemblies for aircrafts, engines, interior
- Aircraft maintenance
- Airports - construction, consulting and design, means for labelling and marking landing / take off strips, lighting systems
- Equipment for airports - cargo and luggage processing systems, furniture, escalators, walkways, sound equipment, passenger information systems, video surveillance systems, firefighting technologies, scanners
- Fuels and lubricants, fuel filling facilities
- Avionics - Communication navigation, display systems, flight control systems (FCS), meteorological observation systems
- Simulation facilities, training centres
- Operators of cargo terminals, air cargo carriers
- Air ambulances
- Aircraft modelling.
- Haulage trucks
- Vans – consumer goods, insulated, metal, passenger
- Minibuses, vans and minivans
- Medical and sanitary vehicles
- Recovery trucks, car transporters
- Fork lift trucks, reach stackers, lifting equipment
- Hire vehicles, cash-in-transit vehicles
- Trailers and two-wheeled trailers
- Municipal vehicles – rubbish trucks, road sweepers, snow ploughs and vacuum machines
- Containers, open-top container trucks
- Components and spare parts
- Tires, wheels
- Servicing and repair equipment
Advantages of participation:
- The cost of contact with one representative of a company’s target audience at an exhibition or trade fair is markedly cheaper than any other means of advertising.
- The unique "extra-territorial" nature of an exhibition makes it much easier to establish contacts; in this environment you, your potential customers and your competitors are all on neutral territory.
- An exhibition is the ideal place to learn about demand for new goods and to conduct research into what your competitors are doing.
- An exhibition is an effective means of helping a firm to penetrate new foreign markets or establish dealership networks.
- An exhibition allows you to show your new goods in action.
- The fact that media representatives attend exhibitions makes it a lot easier to work with them and helps with the creation of PR material.
- Taking part in an exhibition allows you access to a fairly substantial segment of the market in a short period of time.
- For any business an exhibition is a bridge linking customers, wholesale and retail trading companies, suppliers and manufacturers and it offers a competitive environment for making new contacts.
- The very best intellectual and material resources available for you to take advantage of are concentrated in and around an exhibition for the short period of its duration.