Georgia Domestic Flights
Georgia domestic flights connect three local airports: Natakhtari Airport (30 km away from Tbilisi), Ambrolauri (Svaneti) and Mestia (Svaneti). Flights are operated by the private air company “Service Air” (Vanilla Sky) on 17-seater Czech-built airplanes LET 410-UVP.
Ticket prices (including Advantour commission):
*Price includes free transfer between Tbilisi city centre and Natakhtari airport.
- Check-in - 1h before the flight; flight duration - 1h (60 m); luggage allowance -15 kg per person;
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable;
- Flights are subject to weather conditions due to the mountainous location of the airport in Mestia. The air company makes the cancellation decision on the date of a flight. If your flight is cancelled, you will be fully refunded;
- Electronic tickets will be emailed to you after purchase. Please print it out to present at the check-in counter on the day of your flight;
- We accept Visa and Master Card.