Date: from 26-SEP-18 to 28-SEP-18
The 26th Kazakhstan International "Oil & Gas" Exhibition and Conference - KIOGE 2018
Venue: Atakent Expo
Official site: www.kioge.kz
About KIOGE 2018:
From 26 to 28 September 2018 the 26th Kazakhstan International "Oil & Gas" Exhibition and Conference - KIOGE 2018 will be held in Almaty.
KIOGE is Central Asia’s largest and most influential trade event for the oil and gas industry. It is the focal point for the sector in Kazakhstan and the highest profile event in the calendar for the region. KIOGE comprises an exhibition and conference and has helped to introduce more than 5,000 companies into the market, a great many of which now have well-established businesses in Kazakhstan.
The KIOGE Exhibition and Conference are virtually of the same age as Kazakhstan’s independence. Since its first edition in 1993, KIOGE has become one of the most prominent events in the energy sector of Kazakhstan and a significant platform for discussing burning issues of the oil and gas industry and a dialogue between national and foreign partners both at the state and private levels.
Since its inception and for many years, KIOGE has been attended by key sector companies and key industry representatives, which testifies to the relevance and essentiality of this forum.
Benefits of participation in the Exhibition:
- Promotion of a new product or service;
- Search for new clients and partners;
- Strengthening existing positions in the industry market;
- Finding out about the actual needs of key operators and national companies;
- Finding out about the latest anticrisis trends in the industry;
- Asking questions and getting firsthand information from the representatives of the government agencies, representatives of the administration of oil and gas regions, branch ministries, associations of the country.
- Automation, Processing Equipment & Services
- Corrosion Protection and Insulation Equipment
- Drilling and Well Completion
- Electronic Equipment and Services
- Engineering, Facilities, Construction
- Government Departments, Trade Organisations and Professional Services
- Health Safety and Environment
- Marine Equipment and Services
- Oil Company (IOC/NOC)
- Oil and Gas Equipment
- Integrated Oil and Gas Services
- Oil and Gas Transportation
- Oilfield Services
- Pipelines - Construction, Technology, Maintenance and Repairs
- Production Operations
- Refineries, Petrochemical and Gas Plants
- Reservoir Engineering
- Telecommunications and IT
- Valves, Controls and Instrumentation