Date: 14-OCT-20 to 16-OCT-20
International Industrial Exhibition
Venue: EC "Atakent"
Official site: http://mashexpo.kz/
About the exhibition:
International Industrial Exhibition "Machine-building and metal working 2020" will take place from 14 to 16 October, 2020 in Almaty, on the territory of the Exhibition center "Atakent" in Almaty.
The aim of the exhibition: the satiety of Kazakhstan market with the science intensive and environmentally appropriate technologies and equipment, the development and consolidation of the trade and industrial relations, presentation of the projects and programs on cooperative investment.
The exhibition will be supported by the Ministry of Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Association of Kazakhstan Machinery Industry.
1. Integrated technologies based on high-performance machines, tools, and equipment for modernization of factories:
- 1.1. Metal-cutting machinery:
- Intelligent machine tool units and hi-tech equipment;
- Special purpose machine-tools; precision, automatic and semi-automatic machines, universal manually controlled machines;
- Heavy-duty and unique machine-tools, automatic lines; NC and CNC machines, multi-purpose machines and complexes; flexible manufacturing cells and systems;
- Equipment for EDM, laser, plasma, and other non-traditional types of machining, equipment for combined processes of metal-working;
- 1.2. Metal-forming machinery:
- Mechanical and hydraulic presses and complexes;
- Automatic metal-forming machines, including CNC machines; forging machines and complexes;
- Flexible CNC press-forging machinery;
- Laser equipment and technology;
- Sheet metal working equipment and technology;
- Metal-cutting shears;
- Bending and leveling machines;
- 1.3. Foundry equipment.
- 1.4. Welding equipment.
- 1.5. Thermal treatment and coating equipment.
- 1.6. Metal-cutting tools:
- Blade cutters;
- Abrasive, diamond cutters and cutters made of super-hard materials;
- Auxiliary tools;
- Tooling systems, systems for tool coding and counting of cutting tools;
- Integrated tooling.
- 1.7. Control and measuring machinery, instruments and tools:
- Measuring devices in automated lines, in-process control devices, instruments for linear and angular measurements, surface and shape precision quality control devices;
- Diagnostic systems and devices for metal-cutting machines and tools.
2. Accessories, equipment, components, tooling, hardware and software:
- CNC programming systems and programmable controllers;
- CAE/CAD/CAM systems and programs, software;
- Metalworking equipment, automation facilities and elements including tooling magazines and stations, handling devices, industrial robots, stockpilers, automated warehouses, sensors and systems for automatic complete set;
- Complete electric equipment and drivers, including linear drives;
- Hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, lubrication and filtering devices;
- Reducers and motor-reducers;
- Blocks and couplings, bearings, rabberwares, consumables, etc.;
- Input data converters for control systems;
- Dies, mouldings, fittings and accessories.
3. Plastics processing machines and equipment:
- Injection-molding machine;
- Machinery and equipment for production and processing of plastics, rubber and composite materials;
- Processing machine;
- Equipment for preprocessing and recycling;
- Extruders and extrusion machines;
- Extrusion Line;
- Installations for casting;
- Blow molding machines;
- Injection Molding Machines;
- Injection molding machines and accessories;
- Equipment for the production of foam platics and for processing thermosets;
- Equipment for finishing;
- Accessories, components, forms, matrices;
- Raw and ancillary materials (catalysts, stabilizers, fillers, foaming agents, pigments) for plastic production;
- Recycling products for plastics and rubber (semi-finished and finished products, also recycled materials);
- Preprocessing machines and facilities for plastic waste;
- Services in the production of plastics, rubber and composite materials.
4. Industrial automation.
5. Repair and modernization of equipment, spare parts and services.
6. Development of modern information CALS-technologies.
7. Scientific research projects, technological and design developments, production management.