Dolinka Hotel is in the Kara-Oy village on the north shore of Issyk-Kul Lake, 5 km to Cholpon-Ata. The hotel has an isolated, protected area adjacent to the Sunny Beach resort. It is not more than 5 minutes walk from your room to the lake. On the beach, the guests are welcomed to use water scooters, parachutes, catamarans and other water amusements. A small number of tourists and a spacious area guarantee the tranquility and comfort for your holiday.
Dolinka Hotel has 15 comfortable rooms and can accommodate up to 35 people. All rooms are equipped with satellite TV (12 popular channels), refrigerator, individual safebox and sanitary facilities, showers with hot and cold water.
- Check-in 12:00 pm / Check out time 11:00 am.;
- Room rates cover 3 meals daily;
- The room rate also includes the provision of hygiene items: towel, soap, shampoo, shower gel, toilet paper;
* Third sleeping accommodation can be provided in double rooms and suites. (sofa bed)
- Extra bed fee: 12 USD a day;
- Accommodation for children under 3 years (without extra bed and meals) is free;
- Full catering (3 meals) for an additional visitor:
- For an adult: 12 USD a day,
- For children under 12: 10 USD a day.
The hotel restaurant offers you complete meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner). In addition to the complex meals, you can order chef signature dish in the evening: borsch, a soup with pickled cucumbers (rassolnik), roasted leg of lamb in a nut crust, kharcho, khachapuri, hichiny etc.
- Romantic dinner by the chef using food aphrodisiacs. Dinner will surprise your significant other;
- Accommodation price does not cover 14% tax;
- 3% resort fee is paid upon arrival to the resort;
- If the client pays for booking in Alma-aty, the room rate is 45 USD.
- Restaurant with a cozy fireplace, with a fire made specially for you by the bartender;
- Billiards. Perhaps, you might opt for couple of games after a hearty lunch;
- Summer terrace with barbecue;
- Tennis nut garden with children's playground for your children. Here you can retreat from the bustle of the beach shore.
Private property, well-furnished, sandy.