The Raduga resort is a modern tourist complex, located in Sary-Oy village on the Northern coast of Issyk-Kul Lake, 1617 meters above sea level, 8.7 miles away from Cholpon-Ata town (142.92 miles from Bishkek city).
The complex includes 62 elegantly furnished double rooms in 2-storey buildings and 60 cottages of the European class «Orion» and «Palmira» with two-and four-bed rooms of «Lux» and «Deluxe».
Rooms are equipped with:
satellite TV, telephone, refrigerator, controlled heating system year-round, separate bathroom / wc, kitchen area (in the cottages), tea / coffee set, kettle, dryer, bathrobe, slippers, brush for clothes, beach matrasses, beach towels, vaults (in the cottages).
– Room cleaning – daily
– Bed cloth exchange – every 3 days
– Shampoo, bath gel, soap, tooth paste and tooth brush – free
The room price includes:
– Three meals – breakfast (buffet), lunch, dinner. Complex children’s menu for children is available in summertime.
– 3 therapeutic procedures prescribed by the doctor in the SPA-center
Accommodation of more than 2 persons in a room without additional charge is strictly prohibited.
Children under 5 years old are accepted free of charge (no separate bed and meals are provided).
If one person is accommodated in a standard double, the full cost is charged.
For accommodation it is necessary to produce the passport or identification card, and the birth certificate for children (mandatory).
Cost of an additional bed with three meals
– Double standard in the Main Building – $55 a day
– Orion Cottages – $ 60 day
– Junior suite and Suite – $ 65 day.
– Children from 5 to 12 years old – $35 a day.
Cost of an additional bed without meals – 15$ a day.
Cost of additional bed cloth set - $6.
Additional services are provided as per a separate price list.
Cost of additional complex meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner):
– one person – $ 40 a day
– Children from 5 to 12 years old – $20 a day
– Children from 3 to 5 years old – breakfast cost - $6 a day
For fire safety using of electric cooker to cook meals in the rooms are strictly prohibited.
To bring pets (cats, dogs, hamsters, canaries etc.) to the Recreation Center’s territory and rooms is expressly prohibited
Paid parking in the `Raduga` (Rainbow) Recreational Center – 50 soms per day a car
Hotel Facilities and Services
- Sandy beach;
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools;
- Fitness club;
- SPA salon;
- Saunas (Finnish and Turkish);
- Water entertainments (pleasure boat, scuba diving, scooters, catamarans, boats, bananas, parachutes and yachts).
- Check-in: 14:00. Check-out: 11:00
- Early check-in from 04:00 to 12:00 + 50%
- Late check-out from 12:00 to 19:00 + 50%
Big and empty resort. Maybe a late after noon activity is needed.Stayed September 2016, traveled on holiday or leisure