The tour is offered from mid-June till mid-September.
Our one-of-a-kind guided Kyrgyzstan biking tour is a showcase of the area’s natural beauty and allows you to sample delicious local foods, explore charming nomadic culture, and discover history and architectural monuments in the most interesting and intaractive way with highly qualifies tour guides.
Level of difficulty: There are no difficulties on the route, recommended for people with average cycling experience.
You will/might need: Warm clothes, trekking boots, rain coat and etc. silk sleeping bag liner, rain gear (waterproof trousers should have an opening on the outside at the bottom of the leg in order to put on and take off without removing your trekking boots), 2-3 pairs of warm socks, waterproof trekking boots, gloves, sunglasses, sun cream with high UV-protection, lip balm with UV-protection, a daypack (camel bag).
Weight of personal things is not limited.
- Transport for transfers and excursions (good condition german or japanese car);
- Double room accommodation in the hotels and family according the program;
- Four people accommodation in yurt camps according the program;
- Meal is indicated per day;
- Mineral water during the tour (2L a day per person);
- English/German speaking tour guide;
- Bike rent;
- Alcohol and soft drinks;
- Single room accommodation;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- International flight tickets.