Date: from 05-APR-18 to 07-APR-18
17th International Travel and Tourism Fair
Site of the organizer: www.iteca.az
About the AITF 2018:
The 17th International Travel and Tourism Fair - AITF 2018 to be held from 5 to 7 April 2018 in Baku.
AITF is the main event in Azerbaijan’s fast growing tourism market attracting a large number of international participants and trade visitors from year-to-year.
AITF has reached a world level and become the leading international exhibition in the Caucasian region. AITF reflects dynamic development of the very promising tourism market in the region and establishes a solid platform for domestic and international experts to demonstrate the recent trends in business, incentive, health and luxury travel.
- Overall Market Assessment - Maximum coverage of country’s tourism market in a short period. All key players of the industry at one business ground.
- Business Connections -Three days of intensive talks and meetings with industry professionals and corporate customers.
- Government Support - The exhibition is supported by the relevant state structures. Last two events have been visited by Azerbaijan’s President Ilham Aliyev which emphasized AITF status and demonstrated the country’s ever growing tourism potential.
- Best Promotion Campaign - Broad public attention and professional mass media coverage. Articles about exhibitors and their products in leading national and regional publications and internet recourses. Videos about participants on all national TV channels.
- Trade Visitors - First 2 days of the exhibition are open for the trade visitors only. Number of professional visitors exceeds 70%.
- Professional Program - Intensive business program of press-conferences, UNWTO technical seminars, Presentations of NTO’s, leading tour operators and hoteliers.
- New Venue - New and modern exhibition complex – the best in the Caucasus region. A wide range of ready-made and individually constructed stands.
- Bus tours;
- Airlines and agencies;
- Tourism operators;
- Active and adventure holidays;
- Sport tourism;
- Educational tourism, learning tours;
- Business and incentive tours;
- Airport services;
- Equipment for hotels, and recreation centers;
- VIP & luxury tourism;
- Insurance and bank services;
- National tourism organisations;
- Recreational tours to health centers;
- Computer booking systems & ticket sales;
- Ecological tourism;
- Car rental.