Date: from 08-OCT-20 to 10-OCT-20
The 14th Azerbaijan International Exhibition
Venue: Baku Expo Center
Organizer's site: www.careerexpo.az
About the exhibition:
The 14th Azerbaijan International Exhibition - Career 2020 will be held from 8 to 10 October in Baku.
Exhibition “Career” is a unique event for Azerbaijan with an allocated area adapted specially for national graduates and offering them opportunities to communicate with recruiters from a wide range of companies.
Exhibition “Career” is aimed to deliver qualified candidates directly to your stand. You will have an opportunity to present general information on existing vacancies. There will be employers at the exhibition who will recruit qualified personnel. You can become one of them!
We are working out a high-profile promo-campaign for media to attract qualified candidates for recruitment. Our advertising campaign is aimed at passive candidates – employed, experienced, qualified, who are not in search of a job, but open for an opportunity to find something more suitable for them. We are also promoting this recruitment event among universities, colleges, professional associations, and mass media services, informing candidates looking for a career boost or new job opportunities.
Advantages of participation:
- The cost of contact with one representative of a company’s target audience at an exhibition or trade fair is markedly cheaper than any other means of advertising.
- The unique "extra-territorial" nature of an exhibition makes it much easier to establish contacts; in this environment you, your potential customers and your competitors are all on neutral territory.
- An exhibition is the ideal place to learn about demand for new goods and to conduct research into what your competitors are doing.
- An exhibition is an effective means of helping a firm to penetrate new foreign markets or establish dealership networks.
- An exhibition allows you to show your new goods in action.
- The fact that media representatives attend exhibitions makes it a lot easier to work with them and helps with the creation of PR material.
- Taking part in an exhibition allows you access to a fairly substantial segment of the market in a short period of time.
- For any business an exhibition is a bridge linking customers, wholesale and retail trading companies, suppliers and manufacturers and it offers a competitive environment for making new contacts.
- The very best intellectual and material resources available for you to take advantage of are concentrated in and around an exhibition for the short period of its duration.
- HR agencies;
- Recruitment agencies;
- Companies dealing with training and re-skilling;
- HR consulting agencies;
- Organizations in the sphere of human resources and opportunities of job placement.
- Employers (name of company);
- Law & HR consulting;
- Oil & Gas;
- Recruitment agencies & Labour exchange;