Date: from 08-OCT-20 to 10-OCT-20
14th Azerbaijan International Exhibition
Venue: Baku Expo Centre
Site of the organizer: www.eduexpo.az
From the 8th to the 10th of October 2020, the 14th Azerbaijan International Education Exhibition EduExpo will be hosted at Baku Expo Center. The exhibition is supported by Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan, National Confederation of The Entrepreneurs (Employers) Organizations of Azerbaijan Republic (AEC) and Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation and Small and Medium Business Development Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan. General sponsor of the exhibition is Kapital Bank.
The EduExpo exhibition is one of the most effective tools to promote educational services in Azerbaijan; this is a unique platform that provides an opportunity to meet both local and foreign universities with the main target audience - students and their parents, as well as a platform for creating new and strengthening existing business ties.
Advantages of participation:
- The cost of contact with one representative of a company’s target audience at an exhibition or trade fair is markedly cheaper than any other means of advertising.
- The unique "extra-territorial" nature of an exhibition makes it much easier to establish contacts; in this environment you, your potential customers and your competitors are all on neutral territory.
- An exhibition is the ideal place to learn about demand for new goods and to conduct research into what your competitors are doing.
- An exhibition is an effective means of helping a firm to penetrate new foreign markets or establish dealership networks.
- An exhibition allows you to show your new goods in action.
- The fact that media representatives attend exhibitions makes it a lot easier to work with them and helps with the creation of PR material.
- Taking part in an exhibition allows you access to a fairly substantial segment of the market in a short period of time.
- For any business an exhibition is a bridge linking customers, wholesale and retail trading companies, suppliers and manufacturers and it offers a competitive environment for making new contacts.
- The very best intellectual and material resources available for you to take advantage of are concentrated in and around an exhibition for the short period of its duration.
- Preschool education;
- Secondary education;
- Professional and specialized secondary education;
- Higher education;
- Master, MBA, Postgraduate, Doctorate;
- Programs for studying abroad and exchange students;
- Language courses, courses, summer schools, trainings;
- Educational and methodical literature;
- New information technologies in education;
- Equipment in the education sector (training equipment, laboratories);
- Furniture in the education sector.