Travel Consultant / Tour Operator
We are looking for a passionate about exploring new destinations Travel Consultant to join our head office based in Tashkent. Reporting to the General Manager, you will manage travel requirements made for business or holiday and you will provide tourism related services and package tours. The goal is to keep our clients satisfied and loyal for future services.
- Plan and sell tours, accommodations, transportations and other travel services;
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations;
- Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events etc) to travellers;
- Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees;
- Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds;
- Attend travel seminars to remain updated with tourism trends.
- Working experience as a travel agent is an asset;
- Fluency in English and Russian; Uzbek and multilingualism is a plus;
- Strong sales skills and commercial awareness;
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively;
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends;
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field is preferable;
- Personal travel experience will be considered an advantage.
- Competitive salary
- Work schedule from 09:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday; 09:00 to 13:00 on Saturdays
- Corporate training
- Informational tours
- Career growth
- Work experience in with friendly colleagues
Please send your CV to in English or Russian. Please put “Travel consultant” in subject line.
In your email please let us know why you would like to work in tourism and why you are the right candidate for offered position.